Thursday, December 07, 2006

!Exams & Coffee!

Hi everyone, so this blog thing is harder to keep up with than I thought it would be.
Things have been really busy, some good, and some bad (no sleep). All last week was spent rehearsing the Christmas musical. The showings started on Friday night, than we had tow performance on Saturday, and a matinee on Sunday. That really wares a person out. But I think it when really well, and I know that many of the 10,000 people enjoyed the show. I was in the choir, and also did hair for some of the main cast, maybe one year I’ll be part of the cast. I really enjoyed being part of the Musical, and getting to meet new people. If anyone from the cast sees this, you are all really great people; I loved spending time with all of you.
Now I’m studying for finials, and not sleeping. Mmm coffee, exams & coffee !!
Enjoy your day:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home