Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm on the new Elevate CD

I did it; I sang my song this morning. I think I did ok, but I admit I could have done better. I will honestly say that I wasted most of this day on my computer, trying to figure out MySpace.com, I think I figured out what I wanted to know, and that blogspot is much easer to use. Over all I would say that I had a good day, because this day had a good ending. Tonight was the Elevate "There in the Silence" CD release party, and I sang with my choir, it was really neat to do. I also attended my quad mates’ piano recital, and I’m really looking forward to taking piano lessons next semester. So ya that was my fun last day of class, o by the way I did study for my exams tomorrow.
Well that’s all for now folks, and just to let you know it’s not the next day tell you go to sleep and get up in the morning.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you're like the quad celebrity!...well next to Janet...she's on there too...and Jax is on the soccer team too I suppose...Hey, you're number one in my books though ;)

Chan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home