Rosebud
It has been brought to my attention that I have not been keeping up with my blog, oops. Things have been going well; I’m back into the swing of school. This semester I’m also taking piano lessons; I’ve only had one lesson so far, and I’m really enjoying it, I’m playing Beauty and the Beast, as well as some other good songs that have lyrics, so much fun to sing along.
Over the past week I have really been trying to figure out some deep spiritual things, and that has been very draining. God is good, and he has been teaching me to be patient, and to listen for him in the quiet.
As I tried to think of how to explain how I feel, I thought of a photo that works really well. In this photo, you will see 2 rosebuds, I feel like the one that is in the back, all out of focus and hard to see. However, we know that if we were to see it, it would look similar to the one that is in focus, closed up and waiting for the day when it will be beautiful. But look deeper, the rosebud might be closed now, but it is beautiful even well it waits for God to finish his work with it, and in this I fined hope to say that I’m beautiful, even when I feel all out of focus.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home