Monday, January 15, 2007

Laptops

On Friday morning when I got up, I found something kinda funny in my room, all 4 of the laptops, belonging to the 4 people living in this quad, were on the same table. This was not in any way planned; it just so happened that we all like to sit in the same spot when we work on our laptops. One after the other we did our late night online things, and went to bed. Well not the last one, Jacquie saw it in the morning and that is when she sat in the most sacred computer chair to work at her laptop, and I saw it and captured it on my camera. I could make this blog really long, because today was a really good day. However I will spare you reading it, and just say that I laughed so heard that I cried, and I hope you do that someday to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home