Sunday, December 24, 2006

Not At College, But Still Learning

I’m really starting to fall back into how things use to be, and I’m starting to wonder if I’m really going to end up having a brake. Today I did baking with Charity, and Mom, it was fun but I want to make more things, and I never seem to have the time of energy. However since I have been writing on this blog, I have been learning a lot about me as I do my nightly reflection, it’s kind of cool. Tonight some of my brother Jason’s friends came over, and we played Catan, they make for some good compaction. One of his friends brought a caryokey set, so my sister and I sang on that for a wile that was good to, gave me a chance to work on some of the things I learned at school. Over all I think I had a good day, but I still have a lot to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home