Friday, December 15, 2006

Another Day

So another day is gone, and I feel like I didn’t really do much. But if I think about it I did a lot, I caught up on some sleep, studied, went shopping, and talked to the student housing people about moving. Wow that is a lot. I did not think that I would get moved right away, but it seem that that might make the most sense, more to come on this tomorrow. Only God knows what will happen, but I’m excited.
I don’t feel ready for tomorrow’s exam, but I guess I do have more time to study in the morning, it’s not until 1. It felt good to drive again, I have not really driven much since the first week of September, I was starting to wonder how it would be to drive again, but it was fun. And about the sleep thing well I really slept in and it felt good but I can’t do that tomorrow so I better go back to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home