Saturday, January 27, 2007

A Working Student

I got a job:)!! I found out that I got the job on Tuesday, and today I started. I’m working in the cafeteria, catering and on call, don’t laugh it’s a job, and I’m a student. This week I also found out that I’m really going to get my surgery when I get back to BC for the summer, so um ya no working then, for like 3-4 months. Today I thought that I was going to work 5:30-9:30, but I ended up working until 11:15, that messed up my evening, however I did not mind the work, and I made more $$ then I thought I would.
God is still working in my life, and he is really working on transforming the college too, it’s really neat to see.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne congratulations on the new job!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home