Saturday, December 16, 2006

Daily Update

Wow, what a crazy day, but good. So I slept in about one hour but really it was ok, and again felt good. Sent in the paper work for moving, they said that that will help things move along smother, so that’s good I guess. However, I’m starting to feel really lost again, it’s like there are lots of ideas in my head that don’t know where to land. God please grant me peace and patients, in this time of confusion. I’m finely starting to feel like I’m bonding with my room mates, and now I might move. And to tell you the truth I don’t really think I’m looking forward to going home, maybe I am and don’t know it, but I think I should be. Should I pack to go home, should I pack to move, to the unknown place, or oh no wait I should go to sleep, so I can study for my last exam that is tomorrow at noon. Well there you have it my daily update.

3 Comments:

At 2:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Coralee! We are definately looking forward to you comng home! The kids and I are counting the days! love you lots, mom

 
At 12:52 p.m., Blogger Janet Perry said...

We'll definitely miss you if you go, Ann!!! Roomie!!

 
At 1:05 p.m., Blogger Chantal said...

Come back to us our dear Ann! (haha..that kinda reminds me of Anne of Green Gables...anyway,)...we're going to miss you! Stay until your surgery!

We Love You!
Chantal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home