Friday, February 02, 2007

I’m kind of sick

This week has been very interesting. You all know, if you read my last two posts, that I’m dealing with some spiritual things within the college and personally.
* Monday night the school had three of the Profs sit on the stage and answer questions, we could write them on a paper and the school president read them. Following this time I ended up getting into a deep spiritual discussion with my RD, I came out of that full of answers, more questions (for myself), and very tired. I ended up sleeping over at my RA’s place, which was really helpful.
* Tuesday was day of prayer, and I don’t think that there could have been better timing for me. It was really good and I got to talk with God and some people about things that needed to be talked about. We also read the book of 1 Peter, and prayed though it, this was very trying and uplifting. At night I was trying to do my homework, and started to not feel well, I got a sore throat, maybe had a fever, had a headache, and felt a bit nauseous.
* Wednesday is a bit of a blur, I know I went to all my classes, but I was not feeling well. I read my Bible a lot, and went to bed early.
* Thursday I was feeling much better, but it really hurt to talk, so I stopped talking. This gave me more time to spend reading my Bible which is good, but at the same time it is very frustrating to not be able to say things. On the other had I really think before I write something out to tell someone, which is good.
* Friday/today I’m still not talking, well I did on the phone, and I’m starting to get bored. I’ve read a little in my Bible, had a shower, thought that I was going to move, found out that I can’t move, and spent way to much time on my computer today.
**Sorry this was so long, thanks for reading it, there was more that I did not tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home