Sunday, December 17, 2006

God is working

Yes I’m a bit late with this post, I admit. But, yesterday was a good day, I wrote my last exam. I don’t know how I did on it I could not even fined everything that was on the test in my notes, none the less I think I did ok.
There have been many things in life that I have been unsure of lately, but yesterday someone, that I have not told any of that stuff to, gave my a note that said that those things, naming the things that I was unsure of, where good and that I should not be afraid to continue on. I believe that God is working in and through this man, in my school, to encourage many people in there walk with the Lord.
The rest of the day was spent watching movies, and enjoying the company of friends. Thanks Janet for the good dinner.
PS thanks also to all of you that commented on my last post, it is very encouraging to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home