Friday, February 16, 2007

UP from DOWN

Um ya, I know that some people look at my blog every day hopping that I will have posted something about my life, and how I’m doing. Sorry again.
Life has been really crazy between homework, working a job, performing with choir (the Messiah), looking for a new home, and playing the piano, sometimes I don’t know what I’m doing. I think I’m doing well in some of my classes, but I have not gotten many marks back yet so I really don’t know, but I feel like I will never get all the reading done that I’m suppose to do this semester. Tonight after work, and a meeting for Youth Quake, I said to Darren I need to do something, like not study before I loose it. So I went to his place and we watched a movie, and just talked, it was good to take a brake and just relax for a bit. Tomorrow, I get to decide whether or not my friends and I will move into a home that they saw today, and I’m hopping to see in the morning before I go back to work; please pray that I make a good choice. Well that is only a very small look at what is going on in my life right now, maybe if I find time I will tell you something deeper. But that’s all for now folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home