Enjoying Life
Well, I’m enjoying being home, even though I did end up working in the cheese room again today. This time change thing is still really messing with my head, but maybe that’s ok. But I used it to my advantage this morning, and went to the barn to milk the goats, it was fun. Later in the day, after washing, I went to the dairy to make new labels, lol ya I’m the scale techie. Later I vacuumed the house, tell I was really like must stop, got about half of it done feels good thou. And I never thought I would, but I helped my sister write a 500 ward paper today, crazy hay I’m really not a writer. Tonight my Mom, Sister Clarissa, and I played a miniature game of 10 pin bowling, an I won, that was fun :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home