In BC
Well I’m home, after a long flight. Got up at like 4am, and took Janet to the airport, following that I went back to bed for 3 hours. At 12:30, after a last cleaning of my quad, I was off to the airport, after 2x 1 1/2 hr flights, with a 3 ½ hr layover I’m back in BC for Christmas.


3 Comments:
yay cookie's home!!! I have my little big sister back!yay
Clarissa
Good to hear you made it Ann! Just think it's almost over! We'll ba back in no time! haha kidding! Enjoy your break!
See ya (soon!)
C.
Ann! Glad you made it home! Thanks again for the ride! If I didn't express my gratitude, it was like the fact that it was like 5:30am... haha Thanks! And I'm looking forward to seeing you in the new year! Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home