Monday, December 18, 2006

Gone

So today was a bit strange for me, I really did not know what to do with my self. All my school work is done for the year, but Darren’s is not, and the 2 of my quad mates that are also done, are also gone. I feel bad for Janet who also still has to write one more exam; so yah I did not want to distract either of them so I spent the part of the day that I was not at church on my computer playing games, o and I made cookies. I’m really going to miss my quad over the Christmas break, and I have come to see that I will miss you 3 when I move out to, maybe they will let me stay in dorm a bit longer. I’m thanking God that the half of the quad that is gone has arrived safely at home, and I pray that the other half will to. Love you Janet, Chantal, and Jacquie.

1 Comments:

At 3:40 p.m., Blogger Chantal said...

Come on! I have to go out anbd you write a sappy blog like that! I think my makeup is running! lol...well it would be if I was wearing some!

We're gonna miss ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home