Sunday, March 04, 2007

I'm Alive

Hi all, I’m still alive. 2 weeks ago to the day I finally moved away from the stairs of Sundbo II, I love my new place. At the same time life has been really crazy and exciting. I went to Banff, and went for a snow dip (well really I wanted to get a better photo, so I stepped off the path and ended up in snow up to my waist) that was fun, we also did some shopping, I got 3 new shirts, and some sheet music. When I returned back to the port, I finished packing all my things and, with the help of friends, moved it into my new home.
Last weekend was Youth Quake it was a lot of fun, and I think that a lot of the youth came to know their savior in a new and deeper way. However, I wish that I could have spent more time with the youth, but at the same time it was also very interesting to serve the speakers and singers that came to minister to the youth. Over all , things are going well, and I’m happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home