Help!
There seems to be a lot going on, I have been sick 4 times so far this semester, I think I’m done now, I have moved and I also got a job. In all this, I have been finding it very hard to concentrate on my school work and it is really starting to bug me. When I’m not feeling well I tell myself ‘o it’s ok to take some time off’ but its not ok. Yesterday I tried to lock myself in my room, I did get some work done, but I’m starting to really feel like I’m falling behind, and I don’t know what to do. Well that is not totally true, I do know that I need to ban myself from the TV to start with, but if you have any ideas of what I can do let me know, cause I really do want to do well in my classes. 
PS. The sky was really cool tonight.

PS. The sky was really cool tonight.


1 Comments:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." This verse keeps me going too. love, mom
Post a Comment
<< Home